Zoggelsestraat 17 A
5384 LL Heesch
- Your privacy
- Onlinevoordeelshop takes your privacy seriously. We process personal data about you by using our website, our services and also because you provide this information to us.
- We do our best to process the data that you have provided to us in a careful way. This privacy statement gives you a clear overview of the personal data we process, how we handle it and why we collect it.
- Within the meaning of the Data Protection Order General Regulation (AVG) Onlinevoordeelshop is a so-called: controller.
- An overview of processed personal data
The personal data we process are:
- First and last name
- Address data
- telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide with the contact
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
- Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
- Our website and / or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent.
- If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at Onlinevoordeelshop@gmail.com. We will delete this information.
- Purposes of data processing
Onlinevoordeelshop processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services.
- Send you information on request.
- You can send our newsletter.
- Handling your payment.
- Allow you to create an account.
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- Improve our website and tailor it to your preferences, through your behavior on the website.
- Retention periods
Onlinevoordeelshop will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary due to laws and regulations to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
The storage period of cookies that are placed by Google (Third-party) can be found in the privacy statement of Google .
- Provision of your personal data to third parties
- Onlinevoordeelshop does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
- With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Onlinevoordeelshop remains responsible. This concerns companies such as Lightspeed for e-mail provision and website hosting, Google for web statistics and YouTube videos, MailChimp for newsletters, PostNL to deliver your order.
Onlinevoordeelshop uses technical, functional and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this webshop. In addition, we place marketing cookies that track your browsing habits.
The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the webshop and your ease of use. They ensure that the webshop works properly and remember, for example, your preferred settings. We can also optimize our webshop with this.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
- Google Analytics
- Through our website, cookies are placed from the American company Google as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to investigate how you as a visitor use our website and Google makes clear reports about this.
- Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
- Onlinevoordeelshop has no influence on this. We have permitted Google to use the information obtained for other Google services through their terms.
- Onlinevoordeelshop has signed a processor agreement with Google. The information that Google collects is anonymised. Your IP address is masked.
- In articles on our website can be used embedded YouTube videos hosted by Google and unlocked on the site of Onlinevoordeelshop. When placing an embed code we have checked 'Enable privacy mode'. This means that YouTube will not store any information until you see the video. If you click on a YouTube video, YouTube will store cookies.
- These cookies are intended to match the quality of the YouTube video to the speed of your internet connection, to keep track of the number of videos viewed and to make your user experience as pleasant as possible by, for example, showing other relevant videos. We have no influence on these third-party cookies. What YouTube does with the cookies and personal data can be found in the privacy statement of Google .
- For sending e-mail newsletters, with which we want to inform interested parties about our services and related matters, Onlinevoordeelshop uses MailChimp. When registering for the newsletters, we explicitly ask you for permission.
We implement the mailing list we have collected in MailChimp, so that your name and e-mail address will be known during registration. Your personal data will then be shared with MailChimp in that case.
- Onlinevoordeelshop has concluded a processor agreement with MailChimp.
- View, modify or delete data
- You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data that we have stored. You can do this yourself by sending a specified request to Onlinevoordeelshop@gmail.com . to send. In order to verify your identity, we ask you to send a copy of your identity card. In this copy, make a citizen service number (BSN), MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), the passport number and your passport photo black. This is to protect your privacy. Onlinevoordeelshop will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
- If you want to pass on your details to another party, Onlinevoordeelshop can easily realize this for you. Then follow the steps described above.
You can also reach us via: www.onlinevoordeelshop.nl | 0485-318544 | Zoggelsestraat 17 A Heesch
- Onlinevoordeelshop takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or if there are indications of abuse, please contact Onlinevoordeelshop@gmail.com .
- If you have complaints about the way we handle your personal data, you can report this to the Dutch Data Protection Authority .
Changes to privacy statement
Onlinevoordeelshop reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. It is advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Last change: May 2018.